Navigating the maze of local resources and healthcare for your loved one can be intimidating! Allow me to loan you my education, expertise and experience to help clarify direction for you and your loved one(s).
I can help you with some actionable steps to clarify solutions that can increase the quality of life for your loved one(s) and yourself! If you need access to expert guidance, but are not sure that ongoing care management is right for you, I can help via phone, online or in-person.
- Hospice Care vs. Palliative Care
- Driving and cognitive impairment
- Communication conflicts in a senior living community
- Creating meaningful engagement for a loved one with dementia
- Caregiver burnout and caregiver support
- Paying for care and insurance coverage
- How to choose senior housing or in-home care
- Advanced Medical Directives vs. DNR
- Aging in Place
- Home accessibility for people with specific needs
- And, more!
My goal is to help you keep living the life you want, while having the support you need.
Occupational Therapist, Aging Life Care Manager, Aging in Place Specialist
Terri Lemere, M.S., OTR/L, CAPS and Aging Life Care Manager has been a practicing Occupational Therapist (OT) for 26 years.