Crisis Intervention from a qualified Care Manager can help your family during times of healthcare emergencies.
Life happens! Hospital discharges can happen very quickly. Families are often notified of an impending discharge with less than 24 hours notice. In that brief time, they need to make critical decisions about post-hospitalization care. Healthy Home Living Solutions is here to assist and advocate for your loved one, while navigating the care process for you. Our goal is to ensure that you or a loved one has the absolute best care and what might be needed for a full recovery.
- Phone or virtual mini-consultation available same or next day in most cases.
- Arrange emergency home care services with companies known for their ability to respond quickly in a crisis.
- Coordinate ER visits, hospitalizations and discharges in collaboration with the hospital case manager.
- Assist family in selecting the best rehab facility for the client.
- Facilitate end-of-life care discussions and completion of advance care planning documents.
- Coordinate a hospice referral
Occupational Therapist, Aging Life Care Manager, Certified Aging in Place Specialist
Terri Lemere, M.S., OTR/L, CAPS, ALCM® has been a practicing Occupational Therapist (OT) for 26 years.